Finally…

I finished the big piece of one of my projects probably a week ago now, but Photobucket was being a bear, so I couldn’t show you pictures. It seems that it only likes me enough to let me upload 1 or 2 pictures at a time before it goes hater again. But, hey, I’ll take what I can get.

I got this pattern from a book my Nana gave me. I saw the picture in the book and thought it might look nice to make it and then put it on the back of a sweater – which I would also be making myself. I worked the pattern, all except for the edging and then realized it wasn’t big enough for a sweater. But, thankfully, the pattern is in a rectangle-ish shape, so doubling it was no problem. The flowers go on the sides at the top, connected by the edging, and then I’ve made one more flower to go on the bottom between the points of the two triangles. Hopefully it will turn out. If not…my mom always gives hints that if I make anything that I don’t want she’d enjoy it…

Published by

Dramatic Lyric

I am a musician, a teacher, and a life-long crafter. I love to read and write, and my favourite book is Jane Eyre.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s