Thank you Erin and Sky for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! I am honoured that you take the time to read my blog regularly and that you think it is worthy of an award.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award in your post about the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
Seven Facts about Me:
- I would rather bake than cook (but I can do both).
- I don’t like coffee, but it isn’t for lack of trying.
- Reading is my first love. I love to read even more than I love to knit (blogging about knitting is somehow more exciting than blogging about reading).
- Right now I am reading Persuasion by Jane Austen for the umpteenth time.
- My Myers-Briggs personality type is INFP.
- Green is my favourite colour.
- I prefer using British spellings of words – like “colour,” “honour,” and “favourite.”
The rules ask you to nominate 15 blogs to keep the award going. I’m going to nominate 5:
- The Twisted Yarn: Crochet and knitting with lots of laughs
- Judy’s Chickens: “A tomato plant in every garden and a twenty-quart saucepan in every kitchen”
- The Dreamstress: Historical costuming in New Zealand, of all places
- The Tiny Life: the Tiny House Movement
- Tin Can Knits: Knitting designers with lots of knitterly eye candy
2 thoughts on “One Lovely Blog”
Congratulations on the (richly deserved) award. And thank you so much for the nomination.
Thanks so much 🙂