I have been busy these past few months, but I have not been consistent about posting my makes, so here is a roundup of several recent beading projects.
1. I made a black bracelet using this tutorial. Beads are super duos and size 11 seed beads.
2. I liked the black bracelet so much that I made a green one just like it!
3. I learned Peyote Stitch making this bracelet:
4. I tested this square motif, but the green beads were the wrong size, so I took it apart. It’s quite pretty, though.
5. I made a necklace using this tutorial. I adore how it came out! The Fall vibes give me life!